Friday 20 June 2014

Woken up


Three words to describe myself :
Ridiculous ; disgusting ; sensitive .

All these while I guess I have been wrong to blame it on others , when actually the problem had always been lying on me . 
I woke up realizing it was all about me. 
I sincerely apologize if anyone suffered .



Though I probably have to agree that you can't find any flaws in describing me using those three words , however it's still quite hard for me to accept that it all was my fault . 
People often identify your imperfections as though they're perfect.

The reason for arguments...
The reason for bickers...
The reason for unhappiness...
I made you the reason for them . 
When you sum it all up, and all you can find behind the word reason , are two letters ; me. 




In this process of changing, guess I'm losing every other thing I possess. 
I feel different now . Letting go of so many things , so many thoughts , so many of the voices inside me . 
I've said it before , we let go of things , simply because of the reason it's too heavy. 

The thought of being called sensitive , being called ridiculous by the someone I care for the most in the entire world, Someone I could sacrifice anything for,   the thought of being so disgusting as a person, warms up my cheek. 


Don't love me, cause I will never be good enough for you. 

Advance Goodnights to everyone :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment