Thursday 20 March 2014

Ignite Within Darkness

Sweet moments , sound too worn out? Especially wearying to hear those words, when it is actually arduous to be found in our lives. Scarce to be found. 

Get back to reality. Sweet moments do occur. But not all the time. Do you actually have dark moments ? I'm certain many of us do bump into such encounters. 


It's alright for the sun to be taking a rest at times. 

Feeling sad? My hugs are meant for you.  Feeling down? My shoulders are here for you. Feeling angry? My ears are here for you. Feeling lost in the dark? My hands are here for you. The spaces between my fingers will always be meant for you to fill them up. 


If you are gonna fall in the dark, I'll be here to help you up. 

Walking through the darkness , let's ignite light through them. 
I'm gonna guide you the way, in my arms. 
Trust me for once, you will not get lost. 
Trust me for once, I'll show you the journey to the sun. 

 
Keep in mind, I'll always be here, to make it through with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment